Customers are concerned about their safety and they look for the secure pad-lock icon in the address bar of their browser.
Why would a local website that doesn’t sell anything online need SSL?
An SSL certificate ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers will remain private and confidential. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites to protect customers` online transactions and their valuable information. Having a secured https website shows your customers that you care about their privacy. Secure websites rank HIGHER in the search engines, especially if your competitors websites are not https!
SSL certificates helps customers to make fast decisions and they are more likely to buy from you as it develops trust between your business and your visitors.
To meet privacy, security and safety standards and to protect personal and sensitive data.
Secured Socket Layer helps in increased visibility and accountability of your company.
- SSL Certificates are the most preferred method to secure credit card transactions and other sensitive data.
- SSL ensures the security of your credit card information when your customers order online.
- SSL makes your customers information secure and safe from third parties.
- SSL encrypts your customers name, credit card number and expiry date before they transmit over the Internet, which ensures the security of payment made for online purchases.
- SSL on your website shows your concern towards your customers safety, which builds a positive image and goodwill.
Consequences of not deploying an SSL Certificate on a Local Sevierville website –
Before making any online purchases, visitors check the availability of SSL, which can be proved through
The padlock symbol in the address bar of your browser
URL address shown at the top will begin with an HTTPS://
Checking the File and then Properties of your website that will confirm that your browser and the website share the same security attributes.
Protecting your valuable customers credit card and personal information is our number one priority which can only be done through SLS certificate, If you will not value your customers security it may result into –
Your prospective customers will go to your Competitors and do their business.
Hackers and criminals may track the valuable information.
Your prospective customers may loose confidence on you which can harm your goodwill.
It may decrease your visitor conversion rates and may effect your over all profitability.
You won’t rank well in the search engines compared to a competitor with a secured website.
Does your Sevierville Business need a SSL HTTPS Website? ALL of our webdesign packages come with Secured HTTPS websites!